Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FOREX literatures, How to deal with?

You may have noticed that there are hundreds of forex literatures out there for you containing an incredible amount of beneficial knowledge for the newbie as well as professional trader. What I came to notice is that most of them usually tend to contain many repetitions on and on and it soon become boring and we tend to leave it alone.

The right way to deal with forex literatures is not to give up. Even if the book becomes boring at some time and you feel like leaving it. Just leave it and do something else, like play a little fun game of bubble shootout or go to the kitchen and have some tea. Then, after a while do come back and resume your learning where you left, just dont give up.

Very often, after reading a whole book, when I try to recap what I learned from it, I could not figure it exactly since the information contained in the book was too much for my mind to absorb. So, without any doubt, I re-read the book one or more times and each time that I read the same thing, my understanding on the subject increases tremendously. I often notice things that I missed during the first reading.

While going through the books, especially when it starts to become boring, we have a tendency to skip parts from the literatures and just hurry up to the next paragraphs or chapters. This has to be avoided since we might be missing some important information that is necessary to complement with all our learning. Examples should be followed with a special interest since that will reinforce and ingrain the knowledge in your brain.

I wish to say here

Forex is not acquired overnight, but it is acquired with constant learning and practice, dont expect to become a better trader in a week or two, since you will never be.


 
© Copyright 2009. Trade Forex Easy Way. All Rights Reserved | Submit URL; 7.10.09 | Spampoison!